- SR1701 - Organization of the Senate, 2017.
- SR1702 - Assignment of seats in Senate, 2017.
- SR1703 - Rules of the Senate, 2017-2020.
- SR1704 - Congratulating and commending Timothy (Tim) R. Graham for his many years of dedicated service.
- SR1705 - Congratulating and commending coach Jeff Sims on winning the 2016 national junior college athletic association national championship for football
- SR1706 - Honoring pregnancy maintenance resource centers in Kansas and the United States.
- SR1707 - Congratulating and commending the members of the 2017 Kansas Teacher of the Year team
- SR1708 - Recognizing February 3, 2017, as National Wear Red Day.
- SR1709 - A resolution congratulating and commending the following individuals who have been selected as award winning educators in Kansas
- SR1710 - Congratulating and commending Ray Lipovac's fifth grade class at Stony Point Elementary School and KC Healthy Kids on their efforts to support healthy kids and communities through I Am Here.
- SR1711 - Congratulating and commending Kristina Kidwell's third grade class at Whittier Elementary School and KC Healthy Kids on their efforts to support healthy kids and communities through the I Am Here program.
- SR1712 - Congratulating and commending Olympic boxer and Wichita native, Nico Hernandez, for winning a bronze medal at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
- SR1713 - Congratulating and commending Washburn University men's basketball head coach, Bob Chipman, on a successful career.
- SR1714 - Recognizing February 2017 as Self Care Month
- SR1715 - Resolution urging comprehensive sex education curriculum in public schools.
- SR1716 - Recognizing the members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- SR1717 - Recognizing the Kansas Lottery and the tremendous success it has achieved on behalf of the citizens of Kansas these past 30 years.
- SR1718 - Recognizing the Boys & Girls Clubs across Kansas for the outstanding services they provide young people and their families.
- SR1719 - Recognizing March 2017 as Brain Injury Awareness Month.
- SR1720 - Commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Wamego First United Methodist Church.
- SR1721 - Recognizing the Kansas Small Business Development Center's 2017 Businesses of the Year.
- SR1722 - Honoring the 50th anniversary of the Valley Hope Treatment Center.
- SR1723 - Recognizing that pornography is a public health hazard leading to a broad spectrum of individual and public health impacts and societal harms.
- SR1724 - Congratulating and commending the 2017 Kansas Master Teachers.
- SR1725 - Commending the faith leaders of Kansas for their dedication and commitment to improving lives.
- SR1726 - Honoring the lives of Srinivas Kuchibhotla, Alok Madasani, Ian Grillot and Sam Goodrich for their unwavering love for the United States of America.
- SR1727 - Honoring the life and public service of John William Crutcher.
- SR1728 - Congratulating and commending the Garden City High School girls bowling team for winning the 2017 Kansas State High School Activities Association Class 6A State Bowling Championship.
- SR1729 - Congratulating and commending Reverend Shirley D. Heermance and the members of St. Mark’s African Methodist Episcopal Church.
- SR1730 - Commemorating the 150th anniversary of the historic Chisholm Trail.
- SR1731 - Congratulating and commending the Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library for being named Library of the Year by Library Journal.
- SR1732 - Resolution concerning influenza.
- SR1733 - Commemorating Bethany College's 135 years of educational service to the City of Lindsborg and to the entire state of Kansas.
- SR1734 - Congratulating and commending the 2017 Shawnee Heights High School boys basketball team.
- SR1735 - Congratulating and commending the 2016 Shawnee Heights High School girls volleyball team.
- SR1736 - Recognizing Storytime Village, Inc. for its work in giving young Kansas children the opportunity for a better future through its literacy programs.
- SR1737 - Congratulating and commending the 2017 Hugoton High School girls and Holcomb High School boys basketball teams.
- SR1738 - Commemorating the reactivation of the 924th Air Refueling Squadron under the 931st Air Refueling Wing at McConnell Air Force Base on April 2, 2017.
- SR1739 - Congratulating and commending the Hutchinson Community College men's basketball team for winning the 2017 NJCAA Division I National Championship.
2017. Powered by KLISS. Rendered: 2017-03-30T17:34:23. Head Rev No: 197330