Senate Concurrent Resolutions
- SCR1601 - Committee to inform governor that the two houses of the legislature are duly organized and ready to receive communications.
- SCR1602 - Constitutional amendment to prescribe revenue, expenditure and taxation limitations on state government.
- SCR1603 - State constitutional amendment; legislative session; 60 days even-numbered years.
- SCR1604 - Constitutional amendment lowering the rate of sales and use taxation on food and food ingredients.
- SCR1605 - Urging President Donald Trump to grant a full pardon to Shane Cox and Jeremy Kettler, who, as a result of federal government overreach, were unlawfully convicted of committing a crime.
- SCR1606 - Adjournment of the senate and house of representatives for a period of time during the 2017 regular session of the legislature.
- SCR1607 - PROPOSITION to amend the Kansas constitution guaranteeing a right to life.
- SCR1608 - Adjournment of the legislature for a time during the 2017 session.
2017. Powered by KLISS. Rendered: 2017-04-23T03:07:39. Head Rev No: 217831